- City of Orem CARE Grant
- Fund Raising Council, Inc. provides strategic advice for all aspects of development programs for nonprofit organizations. They focus on strategic planning, major gift giving programs, capital campaigns, and planned giving for clients located in Utah and in the western United States.
- National Endowment for the Arts was established by Congress in 1965 as an independent agency of the federal government, the Endowment is the nation's largest annual funder of the arts, bringing great art to all 50 states, including rural areas, inner cities, and military bases.
- The Utah Arts Council provides a variety of arts grants for artists, authors and organizations.
- Utah Humanities Council provides funding to Utah groups and organizations conducting public projects in the humanities.
- Utah Nonprofits Association The UNA office maintains the Foundation Center Library with materials on foundations and corporate funders, grant writing essentials, and an on-line database of foundations searchable by geography, size and area of interest, which is available free of chare to anyone. Call UNA at 801-596-1800 for more information.
- Utah Society of Fundraisers is the professional organization committed to serving Utah’s non-profit institutions through advocacy, training and education.
- Arts Grants for educators: Funding is available in three categories. 1) artist in residence, 2) project grants for schools, and 3) teacher-initiated project grants. Call 801-236-7542 for more information. Funded in part by the Arts Learning Program and the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Folk Artist Funding: The Utah Arts Council has funding for folk, traditional and ethnic artists. Call 801-236-7548 for more information.